strange activity with my kids?

hi my two sons ( supersonicxl03 and chelseaboy99 ) are on my family pack and wer each other's friends list,,, but recently a friend of theirs changed his tag while in a party with my sons and now my son chelseaboy appears to have his tag taken by their friend and BOTH my sons cannot add each other as friends only can see each other as recent players  

not sure if their pal is up to no good or not but i'd like to get some help with this 

RFD LordK1llerz is the tag belonging to the friend it was  supershadowxl03

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You said

"chelseaboy appears to have his tag taken by their friend"

Are you saying that friend has accessed your sons account by using his sign in info? (email and password)

Is your son able to log in to his account now or has he not been able to use it since the incident.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

no my sons account is still secure to his console no one has accessed it.. but when we look af RFD LORDK1LLERZ profile it shows my sons name and gamer score and pic?

very odd .. i am just about to remove the my sons tags off each friend list and then re add my sons to eachother and see if that fixes it.,. i think where RFD done a tag change while in a party its glitched out somehow

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Ragman! The name and gamerpic are easy enough to change. Your son's friend can simply change those at any time. The gamerscore is a bit more peculiar but not impossible for them to have similar numbers. If you are certain your son's account is secure I wouldn't worry too much about this.

Is there any issue that your son is experiencing at this time? If there's something going on with his account let us know and we can assist further. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.