stpuid...

I can't belive how insanely stupid this system is! I thought the Xbox live accounts and the profiles on the console were 2 different and separate things! Like almost EVERY other service, you have an account that you can connect with, lets say Facebook. 

I have never used live before, however I can't join with any of my hotmail-adresses. They are already connected to xbox live! 

Really stupid MIcrosoft, really stupid... 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You know what else is stupid? The fact that I can't use money in my account to buy another xboxlive membership. I pay for a subscription with cash at Walmart but I apparently cash is frowned upon online. Shady shady shady.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

@N133E--- Your existing hotmail addresses will be linked to whatever gamer profile they were set-up for. If you really want you profiles back you can create a "dummy" account. Then switch the account you want to keep to use that email. Then link the address to you current profile. Let me know if you need more information on this.

@eckstahsee---However frustrating this switch may be for you it was done for good reasons. Microsoft changed to currency so you can use it across multiple platforms, similar to the way Apple does it. They are only trying to make this easier and more efficient. It takes getting used too but in the end it will all be worth it.

IDK about you but i like knowing that when I pay $20.00 bucks to get money on my account that I actually get 20 bucks and not 1600 MS points. Sorry it is an inconvenience but as always Microsoft does these things for the greater good.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.