Storage options?

Hi all,  just wondering what options i have regarding storage.  I have only got a 20GB HDD and tbh its getting rather stacked now.  I do have another XBOX also with a 20GB HDD is there any way I can use that in addition to the one I already have connected, is there a special cable I can buy or something?  Any suggestions would be welcomed.  Oh by the way im running an older type XBOX if that makes a difference.  Cheers in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="davedx96"]

Hi all,  just wondering what options i have regarding storage.  I have only got a 20GB HDD and tbh its getting rather stacked now.  I do have another XBOX also with a 20GB HDD is there any way I can use that in addition to the one I already have connected, is there a special cable I can buy or something?  Any suggestions would be welcomed.  Oh by the way im running an older type XBOX if that makes a difference.  Cheers in advance.

[/quote] You could swap over the hard drives as and when you needed too, but you would need to recover the Gamertag everytime you do. Or store your profile on a USB stick like i do. Also you can use USB sticks for extra memory space (upto 16GB per stick, maximum of 2 at a time) 

[quote user="Piztup"]upto 16GB per stick[/quote]The latest update increased that to 32gb.

[quote user="voteDC"]

[quote user="Piztup"]upto 16GB per stick[/quote]The latest update increased that to 32gb.

[/quote] It did? Excellant news, cheers Vote!!!