Storage help???

Hi. Quick question. I was watching Netflix through my Xbox when the screen went blank. I tried to reset etc to no avail. So I unplugged the device and left for some time. I switched everything back on and although the Xbox didn't work at first second time it came on. Next thing, an update. So I clicked except and then it told be I don't have the storage space?!? 120gb sounds like a lot of space but it seems I need an external storage device or I cannot used this paid service. What the *** does that mean!!!! I looked up www.xbox360.com/storage and I was sent to an American site to buy some $51 USB stick - is this a wind up or what?!? Can I please get some advice. Many thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello Andrew,

My suggestion would be to turn on your console, offline, and clear your cache (a common solution to many issues I've had), turn the console back off and restart it connected to LIVE and apply the update. Hopefully this will allow it to be installed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had that happen to me with netflix. I tried again the next night and the problem was gone.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.