Stopped auto-renewal

More than two months ago i went to xbox.com to stop the auto renewal. Everything seemed to work and the membership should run out before next month/payment. A couple of days ago I check my bank accounts transfers, and Microsoft have kept on charging money for xbox live. When I sign in there is no longer xbox live gold on the account. It would be nice to get the money from the last couple of months back, and hopefully stop charging my bank account.

thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hi there, you need to contact the Xbox support phone line from there they can look at your accounts charges and hopefully they can sort things out. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It shouldn't of taken money out if you had turned auto renewal off. You should probably ring support or go onto the live chat support with someone who may be able to troubleshoot this with you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Please check this thread on how to view if your Auto-Renewel is turned ON or OFF. Billing Issues and such are for Xbox Support via the Phone Line. You can Request A Call through the Third Option on this page. Or you can call them on 0800 587 1102.

Sorry this didn't help.

Exactly what Resistance mentioned. If you turned it off, it is most likely you have another account being charged if it said on the website it was turned off. You should contact customer support, they can even search for multiple accounts by your credit card number.

Sorry this didn't help.