Stop annoying legitimate customers with sigin verification

It is really annoying for me to verify myself every time I sign in to my xbox accounts, please, do something smart, learn some machine learning skill for fraud detection. 

Stop annoying your legitimate customers like a stupid.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

not really sure why you would have to verify everytime you sign in, i dont im thinking you arent completing the process or saving the data correctly, ill post link for you which may help with your issue, remember the first thing that comes up when you have to verify is a box to select that states" I USE THIS COMPUTER ALOT PLEASE DONT BUG ME EVERYTIME." make sure to check that box, i have that issue when i try to access my account from numerous devices,

We all pay for gold with the idea that our information is safe, and secure, microsoft unlike other gaming consoles has been able to keep us safe and secure, from theft. here is the link:

support.xbox.com/.../security-proofs-overview

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What I recommend you do is on your Microsoft account, you can manage your security info. I do not know if this URL will work if you are not logged in already, so before clicking the URL to manage your security info, please make sure you are already logged in.

From that website, you can modify what you trusted devices are and with that in mind, you don't need to verify anything on a trusted device.

Hopefully everything will work out. Keep in touch and let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.