My now ex-friend is trying to still my xbox and the game i bought with it. I forgot to register my xbox under my account witch she is using, so i dont know what to do. 


Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 24 Applies to:

If the console and game are yours and you can prove it then you will need to contact your local authorities to have them charged with theft.  That is your only recourse in this situation.

Good luck.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.