Stolen Xbox 360 Slim

My Xbox was stolen recently, I have contacted Microsoft and they have been very helpful with everything!! Hopefully Microsoft or my local police will be able to track it down. I chatted online and Albert was very helpful!!! This is the reference number he gave me to get a little more assistance from Microsoft (1223775281). So just be patience if you are going thru the same experience. All I can do now is what and pray they will find it!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You should not post your reference number. I hope it all works out though.

You can remotely require your password on consoles if you no longer have access to the console.

support.xbox.com/.../password-protect-account

In the meantime, contact your local law enforcement agency and report the theft.  They'll work with Microsoft to track the console.

This is why I dread selecting (remember password)   on a device.  It could happen to YOU!!!!     Xbox is the least of worries after a robbery.........  Account access is indeed a worry though.      I wish You well my friend and PLEASE keep us updated!!!!  GOOD LUCK!!!!

If they go online with your system, then Microsoft will be able to track it with the serial number. Sorry to hear about that, but good luck in getting your system back!