Stolen money

I was very upset when i found out that xbox had stolen over $150 from me. I had made some child accounts and thought that when the one month of free gold ran out, the account was shut down, but they charged me monthly. Im just a 16 year old kid, i dont know how banking works! I have now lost all respect for xbox and i was going to buy an xbox one, but not anymore.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hello dillonkilledu,

Well being that you are only 16 your account should be a child account and not have access to payment options.

if your had read before you signed up for the free Memberships you would have seen that by accepting the terms for the free month you would be enrolled in the auto renewal for that account. You will need to sign into the account/s and cancel auto payment to stop the charges. If you have any other questions or concerns please post back here..

Sorry and best wishes

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

looks like someone forgot to read the TOU, don't worry a new TOU will be released later this month and you will have the opportunity to read it again.  Make sure you pay attention to the section that talks about keeping the information on your account accurate, birthdate included.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.