Stolen Account

Hi,

Today when I got home from work I decided to jump on my xbox...  When I did, I were unable to log in due to my live account ID being invalid.  So I go to my hotmail account and try to log in but could not as well, kept saying my password was wrong... anyway to make a long story short... my wife while playing as me were contacted by some random individual stating he/she could make my guy on COD better; up to level 44, (I was already Prestige 2 30 with something like 2 days of combat time... I've owned the game since release.. so you can see I don't play all that much) or something like that... she gave the individual my account name and password... Now, after I changed all my passwords, when I log in, I have this WakelessMirror4 free account associated with my log in verse my actual gamertag SSG Wilson... <--- "have had that name since the original xbox playing ghost recon"  So I thanked my better half for the attempted "hook-up" but informed her it was a scam... thank God my 3yr old had already spent up my MS points on some Ms. Explosion Man game...

Anyway, so does anyone know how I can get my name back, or am I screwed, SOL?  Funny thing is my profile is saved on my thumb drive, to avoid my son playing on-line and messing my account up... and it was my wife whom jacked me up the worst...

--the Real SSG Wilson

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You need to contact Support and have them open an Unauthorised Access case support.xbox.com/.../call-us.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Your best bet is to call 1800-4MYXBOX.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.