Stolen account and I can't DO ANYTHINGGG ABOUT IT!!!

This had never happened to me......I have never in my life been so frustrated! SO WHAT DO WE DO WHEN WE GET HACKED? Lets try going to xbox.com WRONG! YOU RUN AROUND IN CIRCLES TILL THEY FINALLY TAKE YOU BACK TO WINDOWS LIVE.......THEN YOU LOOP AROUND SOME MORE TILL YOU FIND THE CHANGE PASSWORD.

WHAT NEXT?

DELETE MY PAYMENT METHODS BEFORE THIS GUY BUYS 200$ MORE WORTH OF STUFF! NO IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! YOU CAN'T REMOVE YOU PAYMENT METHOD UNLESS YOU CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT!!!!

GUESS HOW YOU HAVE TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT? CALLING THEM .........but wait......I CANT!!!! THERE F****** CLOSED!!!!

SO NOW WHAT? LETS RECOVER MY ACCOUNT BACK BEFORE HE BUYS MORE SH*** on his console........

THIS ENTiRE SITE DOES NOT HELP PEOPLE! IT JUST HELPS YOU LEARN HOW TO USE FEATURES AND BUY MORE FEATURES.......I NO LONGER LIKE XBOX......6 YEARS AND I NEVER EVEN NOTICED HOW TERRIBLE YOU PEOPLE ARE.....

ranting over.......left a message to xbox.....idk if they will respond or do anything........guess im gonna have to call my credit card people. sorry if I offended anyone.......well not really im really mad right now.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

this isn't even my gamertag.......the person changed that as well with my money

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

call xbox support when they are open

comprimised account cases can only be started by calling them

please review this article also

http://forumsarchive.xbox.com/33309057/ShowPost.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

How was your account hacked, again?

Sorry this didn't help.

If you were able to login to the forums with that name that the person changed as well then you are able to change your password along with removing your creditcard information through the billing page. I'm curious as to know as well as to how you were hacked when you are using the said account now also.

You may also want to notify the the local authorities about your situation if another person did infact use your creditcard from hacking without your consent.

Sorry this didn't help.

I was disconnected last night while playing LA Noire. . . . .I thought it was an internet issue so I just kept playing......then I got an email that I had bought 4000 and then 6000 microsoft points....I tried to reconnect and it wouldn't let me. So I logged into my windows live and changed my password......which took me about 20 minutes because I couldn't find the damn change password button. Then I recovered my account back to my 360 and it looks like I have it back for sure. The hacker most likley sent the points to his account because I only have 5000 points on my account left.

He also purchased black ops, fables 1 and 2. >_____<

Sorry this didn't help.

Call your credit card company to have the charges reversed. They used your credit card to download DLC to their Xbox. Call support to see what they can do. You could transfer the licences to the DLC to your Xbox and then they couldn't use it if support can't do anything.

Sorry this didn't help.