Still waiting on my Xbox One repair

So I bought the Titanfall bundle Xbox One and I set it up fine and was going through the menus with everything working.  I went to play Titanfall, and couldn't get past the tutorial without the console crashing.  After about 5 attempts, I contact support with no success on a solution.  So the support representative offered the advance exchange, which I did.  I waited two days (which is the expected arrived time) and no xbox.  So I go onto My.Service and find that my order was cancelled.  I contacted customer support and the representative said that it was still on the way and that the site saying it was cancelled was normal.  So another two days goes by and it doesn't arrive, so again I contact support.  The representative says it was cancelled but he will make a new one.  I agree and again it didn't work.  He said it would cancel automatically and he had no clue why. 

So, the representative starts the standard exchange.  I send in the Xbox to ship on March 24.  They receive the Xbox on March 27th.  IT IS NOW APRIL 25th!  It has almost been a month.  21 business days... The site does says that the expected wait time is 18-21 days INCLUDING shipping.  Well my console hasn't been shipped yet.  In between this time I have contacted support and the representative said he expected my Xbox to be shipped last week, although they're not supposed to tell me an exact date, but she forwarded my complaint to the escalation team.  Escalation team emailed me and all they did was say that it will ship any moment in the near future.

I paid $550 total for the console, only to play it for about 5 minutes.  21 days is a ridiculous amount of time to get a new Xbox.  I am very disappointed as I am an Xbox user for so long.  If anyone can give me some helpful tips that will lead to results I will appreciate it a lot.  I am in Canada by the way.  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I waited an entire month for this, and just found 2 days ago, they will not be fixing your console through Advance Exchange. Ever. We will need to go out of OUR way to pay for the boxes and anything else, and send it to them via regular repair. I am told it will take about 3 weeks.

I've had my AE order cancelled 6 times, 1. Because they put the wrong ZIP code, 2. Regardless of ZIP code, they were ordering it under the wrong account (hardware/billing account), and last, 3. Because it IS a Titanfall bundle.

This service f-ing disgusts me. 1 month of waiting, errors and misinformation on their side, only to be given the middle finger and told to pay to send my console that is defective (disc drive doesn't work). I hope this company fails.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well I have waited 5 weeks for my standard exchange and I am still waiting.  

Sorry this didn't help.

cs & Isane someone brought your issue up in the support xboxone forum just to let you know its being looked into good luck

Sorry this didn't help.

I received an email from the escalation team saying that he refreshed my order to return my exchange console.  But he also said that the service center is checking for receipt of my console.  All this waiting is frustrating, especially since I have been given no real help, just contradictions.

Sorry this didn't help.

wow ^^

Sorry this didn't help.

I just want my console man.

Sorry this didn't help.