still very confused

I wrote a post on here and got a response about my ban saying i had access to marketplace stuff illlegitimatly. PLEASE tell me what stuff. I had microsoft points still on my account. I paid for all my games.   If I had access to stuff I didnt buy, you guys should be able to tell me what since you are quick to tell me I shouldnt have had it. what did i have that i didnt pay for. all content i had was directly downloaded from you(Microsoft), and if I got something illegally from your system, not sure what. but if I did, shouldnt there be something in the marketplace that stops this from happening.

I read the code of conduct and no where in that page did I read my account would be suspended for downloading marketplace material. UPDATE that if you really plan on enforcing it.  I wasnt joking when I said Im not going away easy. Ive been calling and no one can tell me a thing.  Everyone tells me " oh, go on the website". NO, I want to speak to someone. and all I get is a stupid email.

Paid for my content. I dont care about acheivement points. nor do i care, I PAID for microsoft points and you guys suspend the account. Not sure how you can actually rob us of that. But fine. was only 200 points left or so.  But I had some game saves on there. Ive put alot of time into them.  I want this suspension looked into. and not some guy sitting there looking at a screen. 

I dont want to throw around the word hacked. but for some reason. my rewards thing i signed up with. in my xbox email account, i clicked on do the survey and it took me to the survey under another name. BuildingLemur55.  Im not sure why my xbox account is linked with this name. i tried adding him to friends. 0 friends and 0 achieve points. Could this guy possibly have done something. if not, I want to know what i obtained from marketplace which was so wrong to suspend my account.

And if there is a way to prove stuff to you, I will. I have discs to all my dlc. and things i dont have a disc for i bought from marketplace and should be in transactions.

GT7 xx Chris xx

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You have to post in the Suspension forums at this link:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

No one outside of those forums has access to your enforcement history, NO ONE, not phone support, nor forum support.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.