Still the Black Screen after March Update

I was playing Project Spark beta and I believe while it was at a loading screen and when I hit the Home button it lagged a bit and the screen blinked and then went black like it would previously after the last update. It took me having to do a hard reset on the Xbox One.
Thinking it might have been just Project Spark (since it's in beta) I wasn't too worried about it, until it happened again doing the same thing it seems. During a loading screen in CoD: Ghosts, I hit the home button and lagged, blinked, and then went to the Black screen which required the Hard reset.
Obviously I won't be hitting the home button during loading screens anymore, but it seems to be the display driver crashing from (overload?) something.
It doesn't happen every time, it seems to be random.

This shouldn't be an issue anymore... Can ya'll get this fixed ASAP!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Answer

From my understanding this is an ongoing issue MS is aware of and working on a fix.  Currently for those that don't know, to fix the black screen you have to do a "Hard Reset".

To do a hard reset:   With the console powered on, touch the power button for about 10 sec.  The sys will shut down.  After he sys has been off a few sec  turn it back on.   It will reboot.  This reboot will take a little longer than normal.  And you should be good to go.

You may have to repeat the process if it happens again, at least until a patch is made.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.