Still not working

The service status page says everything is fixed, but this just isn't true. I can't connect to live on my Xbox360 and I can't interact with my friends list either on Xbox.com or on my Xbox. I can't access ANY of the services that are "UP AND RUNNING". Is anyone still working to fix the problem for the rest of us? My kids would really like to able to access Netflix to watch some Blues Clues before bed, they are going to be upset about it. Plus daddy would like to get some game time in after they are asleep.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello? Anyone? Problem solved, I'm watching Netflix on my PS3. This Live outage is making me pretty mad, especially since they are saying it's fixed but it certainly ISN'T!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Im less than pleased myself. Having the same problems. Clearly this whole thing isn't fixed.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yea, this whole thing is a joke. Microsoft should be capable of fixing something like this quickly, but are not. I still am unable to send or receive messages and party invites, and multiplayer in some games is sketchy.

Sorry this didn't help.

It was finally up and running for me last night at 11pm PST. I don't know why the Service Status page would say everything was good to go and up and running if that wasn't true for EVERYONE. Very dissatisfied with how this was handled. I would have just waited it out if I thought they were working on it, but when they post that EVERYTHING is fine and up and running, and they aren't, then I have to ask questions. Currently those questions have not been addressed by ANYONE, and this consumer was left in the dark guessing the entire time...

Sorry this didn't help.