Still having problems, with xbox/windows live accounts

last week was having issues with password retrieval for a veryold email account, that i was denyed retrival  as i could be specific on the questions being ask as the  actual hotmail account being used was 2 yrs old. this problem was solved 2 days late only to bring larger problems. Not being aware that the xbox would clash with the windows live when the pair went to log in it caused mass confusion. Iam now aware it is one the windows site but its not obivious as i wasnt looking for it. I bought a windows phone to connect to everything, now that too is being jostled for and spammed with account security codes as the accounts fight for superiority. All i wanted was to keep just one or merge them!! Now life has become a complete night mare everytime i try to log in to summit. iam asked to reset or retreive passords everytime!! Even to the account shown here i removed so i could log in with my xbox gamertag Ciresa. This has become a logistal nightmare for something that should have been so simple!! i know an struggle to use anything passwords apps settings are changing everytime!!

i am aware that this is partly my fault but some plain english alerts/emails would have been really helpful!!

Could really use some expert advise!! :(

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there Leek! I'm a little confused as to what your issue is here, but I think you have two or more accounts here, is that correct? There is no way to merge them, so what we suggest in this situation is to pick one account with the most content, achievements, or history and use that one. You can always change around Gamertags and Microsoft Account Emails to get the right combination, but that can take some time. If you let us know more specifically what you're trying to accomplish, we can assist further. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Log in to your microsoft account here https://billing.microsoft.com/ and on the secruity tab will show all devices and accoutns linked to it you may need to confirm your windows phone to stop the emails etc if not contact microsoft support here america support xbox

Xbox Support

Toll free: (800) 4MY-XBOX or (800) 469-9269 Hearing impaired (TDD device): (866) 740-9269 or (425) 635-7102 Games for Windows Support Toll free: (877)-274-4349

Hours of operation:

9 am to 1 am Eastern Time

6 am to 10 pm Pacific Time

united kingdom xbox support

Phone assistance is available.

Monday-Friday: 08:00-21:00 Saturday: 08:00-19:00 Sunday: 09:00-17:00 Phone numbers 020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102

Hearing Impaired (TTY device): 0800 5871103

Please note that if you call us using a mobile phone, there may be additional charges from your service provider. Please contact your service provider for more information.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.