Still Having Connection Problems. Can someone ACTUALLY help?

I try to get online to play COD and it seems like a large majority of people are having connection problems. Sometimes my connection is down to the red bars. Now, to all you administrators, before you post the same thing about "Please check out our 'START HERE' post." I've tried everything on there. It's not US...its YOU. Please actually take the time and troubleshoot the connection problem from your end. I have had xbox live since the day the xbox 360 came out and never had a problem with connections until now.

If you're having the same connection problems, please respond to this post with what they are. Maybe if we get enough people to post responses, xbox will take responsibility and try to fix our problem with the system.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I can certainly understand your frustration, but we have not seen a large amount of people with issues connecting to LIVE or Call of Duty. Anytime there is an issue with the service, we put out a service advisory so you know there is an issue. Currently there is not one.

I am more than happy to help you with your issue, but I will need the info about your network that is requested in the START HERE sticky. If you can provide that, I can help. Thanks! :)

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/t/9.aspx 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.