Still Got Your Copy Of "Deadpool"? You Now Own A Collector's Item

So we knew back in January that the Marvel license for Activision was expiring and they would no longer be able to make the "Deadpool" game.

Apparently this weekend saw them have recall unsold copies of the game.

So if you try and find a copy on Shopto.net... you can't.

If you check Amazon... you'll have to purchase from a 3rd party supplier.

So if you've still got yours, lucky you.

If you've still got your 360 then I strongly recommend you grab one before people start insisting on silly money prices as this is a really fun game to play through with probably the best narrative and story presentation in a video game ever.

Terrific game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

The full list of titles affected are: Deadpool, X-Men: The Official Game, X-Men: Destiny, X-Men: Origins - Wolverine, Spider-Man: Edge of Time, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, and Spider-Man: Web of Shadows.

Web of Shadows and Origins Wolverine were pretty good games in my opinion. Thanks for the heads up guys! Guess we can rule all then out as future GwG games lol

this is another silly thing that ruins games, if the game has been made and sold then it should be available all the time, it ruined outrun for me as I have the game but my friends cannot get the game as the licence with Ferrari expired, complete nonsense.

Another reason why all digital is bad...