Still can't download the 8/26/13 update

I have tried all the possible troubleshoot. And still the same problem. I get the code ending in c000 000e. I was told it was ur servers but if that's the case how come it's still not fixed?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi ,what exactly have you tried ?

-

Solutions

To resolve this problem, try the following solutions:

Solution 1: Try installing the update again.

Solution 2: If you’re having problems connecting or staying connected to Xbox Live, see Troubleshoot your Xbox Live connection.

Note You can also update your console software by copying the update to a USB flash drive or a disc and then applying it to the console. For help, see Troubleshoot console software update problems.

Request a repair

If these solutions didn’t resolve the problem, go to the Online Service Center and click Start Request to request a repair.
Repair or warranty questions? See Xbox 360 warranty, registration, and repair: Frequently asked questions.

-

If the above doesn't work and the console will still reach the dashboard, go to settings, system, storage, highlight your storage device and press the following button sequence on the controller LB RB X LB RB X, select yes on the next screen, the console will restart and attempt to update again.

Broccoli, tiny trees of green goodness.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.