Stereo Headset Adapter (nowhere to be found, literally)

So when the guy at Gamestop told me to reserve my adapter, I figured he was giving me the usual pitch just like any other major release. I love in Los Angeles and literally none of the gamestops, best buys, walmarts have this item! Not in stock or they never received them, and if they did, they only received 1 or 2, it's not like they're selling like hot cakes, Microsoft totally brushed this item away.

What gives? Titanfall is just around the corner and I didn't realize Microsoft was slacking this badly, any other options for those in the Los Angeles area? I know I can just order one online, but I was hoping to get one before Titanfall comes out.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Best Buy's website said they were unavailable.  I went to Best Buy to see if they had any just for the hell of it.  When I got there, they did not have any on the shelves or a spot for them.  I went to customer service, they were a bit confused by this.  They went in the back just to see if they had them and they did.  It seems like the problem I was told was that The SKU was not the same as what it was in their system.  Because they product numbers were messed, their system didn't know they had them.  So, I was able to get one when I didn't think there were any.  But even after the controller update, my controller keeps freezing with my headset so I'm not sure how well it will work anyway.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.