Stephen Elop: "I will sell or shut down services and businesses such as the Xbox game console"

Is it new way to tell customers - DO NOT BUY XBOX ONE? Or what's going on? Where is Microsoft PR to answer immediately to reduce all this damage what Elop doing for Microsoft at the moment?

Stephen Elop: "I will sell or shut down services and businesses such as the Xbox game console and Bing."
Stephen Elop is former Nokia CEO and possible candidate to replace Steve Ballmer as Microsoft CEO.

Please, please tell for investors and customers that Stephen Elop will not be Microsoft new CEO!!! Because if he will be new CEO, then it's not smart to buy something like Xbox One. Why we want buy console whose future is uncertain next year? Will they continue with Xbox luve next year - depends who is new CEO!

I really hope that PR will act immediately and give us answers and reduce that damage immediately. because this DAMAGE is HUGE at the moment! Even biggest Xbox fan will think now twice before he buying new Xbox One. 

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-08/microsoft-ceo-candidate-elop-said-to-mull-windows-shift.html 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is genuinely worrying but I believe if they don't sell enough xboxone's I believe it could happen I suppose it's the nature of the business

I doubt it will affect gamers for xbox one maybe something difffeerent when the console life is over like a better xbox 1440 p

Hey, this guy ran Nokia into the ground by not adapting to the market, so let's make him CEO of MS so he can do the same thing!

I can't see him being a CEO as a good thing.

That wont happen. Xbox is MS key to being input #1 in the home.

If he do that, Microsoft will die... This man is just stupid 0_0

Unnerving, to say the least.

Yes that's the strategy now but a new CEO with a different idea can change the strategy this needs to be taken into consideration, but I believe that if xboxone doesn't sell as well as 360 it could happen quicker than you think

at least hes help you by saying buy the ps4

Statements like this is a reason why the Board of Directors should say no to Elop in 2013

This guy should never get the job the games market as a whole would suffer