Step it up.. Microsoft!

I have been a loyal Xbox fan for years.. but as I look at news involving both leading consoles.. I see more and more progress by Sony on the PS4.. and not much progress by Microsoft. I'm getting the feeling that they need to step up their game.. SOON.. and show us some forward motion or they are going to start losing fans like me. Don't get me wrong.. I love my Xbox One.. but c'mon.. give me some progress!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Uhh what progress do you want? At least the xbox one doesnt have a corrupt save feature.

I have both and am enjoying both equally.  What I really, really need, is more games for both.

Wow...

I was just in history class and my professor explained when one wants to start an argument, but fails to state any factual evidence, defeat is imminent.  

I don't know what "advancements" you are talking about, but as far as plethora of features, they are both matched or if not the xbox has a slight edge.  Snapping, voice commands etc.  

Take a breath, go outside, and enjoy your day!

Ps now looks like it has potential. Ms is working on a similar service.

Both consoles will be progressing and improve over time. I do like what Sony are doing with the PSN+, but I'm still happy with my Xbox One and I know it will only get better.

It has only been out a couple of months, don't expect to get everything right now. Good things come to those who wait.

I can understand where the op is coming from. Because the xbox one has been out for ever. 2 months is a really long time in this day and age!

I'm hinting sarcasm in that statement. But incase I'm wrong hahaha 100 years is short let alone 2 months!

[quote user="Dorotheo"]my professor explained when one wants to start an argument, but fails to state any factual evidence, defeat is imminent.   [/quote]

That's as clever as "Wherever you go, there you are". I heard a lowly man once say "belief always trumps fact'. He sounds more intelligent than your professor.

Why was history teacher teaching philosophy?

I heard a famous fellow once say "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get", and "Luke, I am your father", and " the first rule of fight club, is that we don't talk about fight club"...