steering wheel for xbox one

hi guys

I know mad catz is releasing a steering wheel, but im looking for a wheel with a clutch pedal, does anyone know if there are other companys making a wheel?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 54 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Forza 5 has a Ferarri steering wheel for preorder at Gamestop.  Too bad it's $399

Why would you need one lol if the  Kinect is actually as powerful as they claim then that should be sufficient right?

It's about wanting one.  Please don't turn every thread into a Kinect thread

Lol who said he was? Its a great point and makes sense.

Im just saying Murder is this not a way to show off the supposed capabilities of the Kinect? I am anti Kinect but I would see racing games as a great way for MS to prove people like me wrong....just saying

That is true, but some things are still nice to have the physical nature of.  Driving similuation, in my opinion, would be one of them.  But I am open to see what the kinect could do with it

Anyone remember that stupid U looking wireless steering wheel designed for froza lol. That was a great simulation right there.

Heck I remember the stupid steering wheel u from that god awful original nes ir pad like device lol

For real couldnt tell if i was racing with it in forza or riding in a bike competition. Either way got my imagination going.

Here's a great thread, it also details the two currently announced wheels: www.neogaf.com/.../showthread.php