Steam product key doesn't work.

I bought Grand theft auto IV: Complete edition and wanted to play Episodes from Liberty city. It says i have to sign into Windows live to save my game. When i enter my email and password, it asks me for a product code. Since Steam provides you with key you can use, i just entered that in but it says my key wasn't valid. There's a button that says ''I need a product key'' When i press on that it just takes me to the Xbox homepage. Someone help me please.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

forums.xbox.com/.../8.aspx is the forum for games. The folks who hang out here are focused on connectivity; you may have better luck in the forum for help with games.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Did you try installing GTAIV first? The key should work with that, and once you are sure everything is up and running you should be able to play the expansions without a problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, Silly. Since this is a Games for Windows - LIVE question, I would encourage you to post in this forum: forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx. They should be able to help sort this out for you there. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.