Status Code Xbox Live Connection Error

When I try to connect to xbox live it says "the dns server cannot resolve xbox live server names" Here is the status code it gives

W: 0000 - 000B

X: 0000 - F009

Y: 0000 - 0000

Z: 8015 - 1903

ID 0002 - 0000

L: 8015 - 1901

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: Wired

A: ( IP ADDRESS) / (SUBNET MASK)

G: ( DEFAULT GATEWAY)

D: (DNS)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

I have the same issue... What a disappointment from Microsoft - nowhere on the internet is there a clearly defined solution - just referrals to endless people having the same problem. One can easily see why defections to other entertainment consoles is on the increase - doing things in a legitimate manner has headaches that are unwarrante - Do your work Microsoft!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Guys the DNS service is a related issues with your console connecting to the router/modem this isn't your xbox causing the issues its the router. here is a few things you can do...

on xbox one go to network and go offline power down the console and refresh your modem and router allow it to shut down for about 5 mins then refresh reconnect and then it should resolved the issue

on xbox 360 restore the factory default by going to settings, network, click on network then click on configure network to additional setting to restore factory default once there shut down the xbox and powercycle the router and modem same thing 5 mins once done reconnect to your network pop into your wifi code and that should resolve the issue as well if it doesn't then call your isp provider and have them reset the modem and router... if you do this make sure the xbox is offline the network so it can refresh

think of it this way if you take your xbox to another location your xbox will be able to connect fine... its something within the router that is not interpreting the signal right its not a bad thing just needs to be refresh I get it on my network at least once a week. just refresh and its resolved... remember your xbox is like your car it doesn't run unless you give it gas if the gas is bad do you blame the car?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.