Status code: 807B01F4

This happened over a year ago and took quite a bit to fix, me basically calling and calling and calling.

I'm hoping by posting here, this can be fixed a lot easier.

When I goto my settings blade, click on account, the "Your Memberships" panel rotates and then this error finally pops up:

Can't retrieve information from Xbox LIVE. Please try again later.

Status code: 807B01F4

When I try to access it through xbox.com, I get a Uh oh, that shouldn't of happened error page.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Please post in the thread below about this issue.

forums.xbox.com/.../83205.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I appreciate the post Kiesey. I don't think mine has anything to do with purchasing like most in there. I can purchase content just fine. Its managing my account that I can not do.

This happened last year as well after switching to Family Gold and took multiple weeks to fix.

Nothing has changed in my household. Same router, same modem. The ONLY thing that has changed is my family gold acct renewed, and that is when the problem started again.

So the fixes they have in that thread are unfortunately not something that will fix me.

Matter of fact, when I first had this issue, support was perplexed that I was having it with just accessing my account and not when trying to buy content.

But for what its worth, I did add my info to that thread.

Sorry this didn't help.

I recently had the same problem. And also only when managing account. It was fixed when I was attempting to fix status code: 80072746 (which also was fixed) I believe it's the same registry but for some reason older xboxes codes don't update.

Sorry this didn't help.