Status code 80154023 when trying to change microsoft account associated with my gamertag

So this is about the stupidest process I've ever been apart of. Im ready to throw this piece of garbage in the trash and switch to PS3 (by the way freeeeeeeee).  I started this adventure in NOVEMBER and I still cannot get what I want. I have gone through the whole switching to a 3rd account to switch microsoft accounts. I am past the ridiculous 30 waiting period to now switch to the Microsoft account that I want and now I get the status code 80154023.  Ive gotten it for a week now so no I don't have to wait 24 hrs to try again.  I cant believe the *** you have to go through just to get the correct email address switched around.  I'm horrified to do anything because it will be 30-60 days to fix a screw up as I have found out. I shouldn't be this hard........................

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hey there Bea, I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling with this. I checked out the support content for this and it says that, if it doesn't resolve itself in 24 hours, that you should contact us directly and speak with an account agent. Have you done this yet? If not, please give them a chat or call and see if they can assist you further. Let us know how that goes, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.