Status Code: 80072Ee2. Parts of Xbox Live Marketplace will be unavailable

For the past two days Status Code: 80072Ee2 has been showing up when i have been signing in then i get the message that Parts of Xbox Live Marketplace will be unavailable which isnt exactly problematic, but then when i try to play Fifa 14 it does not let me sign into the EA servers and it also seems my internet is moving much slower. After browsing the internet for half an hour i have found nothing helpful (i have cleared my xbox's cache and restarted my router) Someone please help me figure this out!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there Sosa! I'm sorry to hear about the connection issues. Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

To start things off, I suggest making sure that your account security is set up properly. To do that:

• Check to ensure that all of your Security Proofs are valid and up to date.
  • Check to see if you have Two-Step Verification enabled. If you do, be sure to properly set up the app password. If you don't want to use the app password, be sure to disable Two-Step Verification.
  • Optional: Copy your Gamertag over to an Xbox 360 formatted USB drive for safe keeping before the next step.
  • Delete your profile ONLY (do NOT delete profile and items).
  • Clear your system cache 3 times in a row. It sounds odd but 3 times in a row can help clear up stubborn issues like this.
  • Restart your console.
  • Download your profile.

Let us know how that goes and if you're able to sign into everything properly. We'll be standing by to hear from you. ^_^

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.