status code 80072ee2 every time I boot up my xbox....

I seen alot of other people with this problem, I watched Youtube videos and read alot, but seems no full time fix ?

i redownloaded my profile, worked for about 2 weeks, then i tried the cache, and hdd tricks and now it even worst, Im currently trying to redownload my profile for 3rd time and it takes over half hour and then times out...i noticed my xbox gold sub is running out tomorrow, im wondering if this is the problem :? im happy to resub, but only if it will fix the issue 

please help I getting fed up of this problem now and thinking about leaving my pre order of xbox 1 and going to ps4 =/

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello!

That error message indicates that connections are timing out, this because of a lack in bandwidth (or other network related issues).

What internet speed do you have? (check at speedtest.net).

If you test your connection on your xbox do you get any error messages? How long does the test take?

Try powering your router and xbox off for 30 minutes and then restart them.

Might also have to do with your routers NAT settings. You could try forward xbox live ports on your router.

These are the ports that xbox live use.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Remember to apply the forwarding rule to your Xboxs IP when you are done.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello, thanks for such a quick reply and great information... i just ran the test and it took maybe 2 minutes? ping of 50ms and a d/low rate of 17.83 and im signed up for 20mbps line so that is kinda good for my area I live, has the exchange is on the end of my street...

I will now try the port forwarding option and get back on result...

once again Thanks for all your help.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hmm yeah your internet speed is not the issue. Got to be some other network related issue then.

Before you start portforwarding you should set a static ip address for your xbox.

Here is an article about how to do it:

portforward.com/.../staticip-xbox360.htm

To get your subnet mask, network address, gateway address and dns server address; open a command prompt (CMD) and type ipconfig and nslookup

Sorry this didn't help.