Status code: 80072741-00b96084-1ed9e66e

so i got a random status code form xbox live  the code is Status code: 80072741-00b96084-1ed9e66e and some times is just getting Status code: 80072741 please help me i can just play games online but i can't get on the markteplace or on youtube are just xbox live on de home page 

please help me ..........

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 58 Applies to:
Status codes: 8b010008, 80072741, 80072ee2, and 8b010008

Solution 1: Check the status of the Xbox LIVE service

Xbox LIVE Marketplace might be unavailable due to system maintenance. Check the status of the Xbox LIVE service . If there is an Xbox LIVE service alert, wait, and then try again later.

If there are no Xbox LIVE service alerts, try the next solution.

Solution 2: Test your connection

Test the Xbox LIVE connection on your Xbox 360 console. Here’s how:

1. On your console, go to Settings, My Xbox and then select System.
  2. Select Network Settings.
  3. Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network if you are prompted to do so.
  4. Select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.
  5. Do one of the following depending on your results:
  • If the test fails and you can't connect to Xbox LIVE, see Can't connect to Xbox LIVE?
  • If the Xbox LIVE service is available, try the next solution.
  • If there is an Xbox LIVE service alert, try again later when the Xbox LIVE service is available.

Solution 3: Open network ports

If you have a firewall or are connected to a network through your workplace or school, you might need to open network ports in order for your Xbox 360 console to communicate with Xbox LIVE. See Network ports used by Xbox LIVE for help with opening network ports

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.