Status code 3f4A-0000-0080-0300-8007-045D

I have a connection to the Internet but it worn't connect to LIVE. It says I need to update but when I push yes it will barely turn green in the status bar and then I get the above status code. I need help. I've never had any problems before this new update that will NOT freakin update. I've tried everything I've read on here but nothing works. I'm about 2 seconds away from throwing this Xbox into traffic. I'm really hating it right about now.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 34 Applies to:

Hi I recommend trying to download the update to USB or cd to try and update your xbox. To find out how to do this, I will leave the help link for your option below. The bottom solution shows you how to do this. Try the other solutions as well if you haven't already.

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup

Search for error 8007

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="GraylyMirror7"]I have a connection to the Internet but it worn't connect to LIVE. It says I need to update but when I push yes it will barely turn green in the status bar and then I get the above status code.[/quote]

In your case, I recommend to force the console to an offline update.

I really recommend using an empty, FAT formatted USB Stick for that, as I had some people with issues when they tried to update from a writeable disc. So if you don't have an USB Stick, really think of getting one (as you can use it to install games on it later and improve loading times if you buy a fast USB Stick), or borrow one from a friend if you don't yet have an USB Stick.

Then download the compressed system update with your PC.

This should download a ZIP File. Double click on the ZIP file and you should see a folder called "$Systemupdate".

Drag and drop this folder (NOT the ZIP file itself) to your USB Stick.

Safely eject the USB stick and insert it into your console.

If necessary restart your console.

Please post here again, if you continue to have problems with the update from USB.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.