State of Decay port confirmed....

To not be coming to the xbox one. Undead Labs claims it would be a big challenge. The good news is they have other stuff in the works

Source

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

To give you an idea of how big the State of Decay team is, their alpha build of the PC version was on display at PAX Prime 2013, at a folding table overlooking the top floor escalators far removed from the main exhibitor floor space (which is good and bad, depending). It's a tiny, tiny team.

Never played State Of Decay but happy to hear they're not porting it. I rather see some fresh ideas for the X1. Will be looking forward to see what they come up with.

I never played State of Decay either. But it did come highly recommended to me by some people I know. I just never got around to playing it. So if they have some stuff going on for the X1, I look forward to seeing what it is.

Is it porting to any other systems or just staying PC?

It's on PC, but initially it required a controller on PC. Not sure if that's still true. I own it on PC, but have never gotten around to playing it. I played it for a week or so on the Xbox 360. It's pretty cool.

Really liked State of Decay, will look forward to what ever they are working on now.

State of Decay was awesome. The best zombie game ever.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I never got round to State of Decay but I heard a lot of good things about it. I really want an RPG based zombie game so I have my fingers crossed.

I tried the demo for it but couldn't really get into it. It seemed like it was great in concept, not so much in terms of execution.

In any case, can we NOT post about things that AREN'T going to happen. "The sky isn't red" for example - nobody really needs to know that or likely cares even though you might. Please only post things that are relevant to the forum or that have relevant connections (of which this thread is not).

I'm glad it's not being ported.  I heard they did get a multi year contract from microsoft (I assume that's what the link is about).  What ever they are making, it had better be co-op this time around.