Starting an Xbox One Wishlist Team for future Xbox One Games @XboxP3 via Twitter

Hey guys! I have been hearing some exciting news for all of us Xbox One supporters! From a possible Phantom Dust remake to Epic Games' Gears of War franchise purchased from Microsoft Studios, things are getting more and more exciting. Phil Spencer (@XboxP3 via Twitter) is listening, and are trying to see if some games everyone is asking for is what they REALLY want.

So, I have decided to try to accelerate the "Xbox One Wish List" by going to the community directly.

My question to you, what is the games that you would like to see on Xbox One? It has to be:

1.) Franchises familiar or resonates with Xbox One fans (sequels, prequels, reboots are ok)

2.) A franchise that is NOT another companies 1st party titles (Mario, Donkey Kong, Infamous, etc.)

3.) Not made up, or imaginary

Please follow me @HudXero via Twitter and place your game hopeful with @XboxP3 #FutureOfX1 or go to the Wishlist on Xbox Forums titles @XboxP3 I want this on Xbox One!

See ya later Xbox One Fans!

Taurence Hudson

@HudXero

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Bring back Knights of the Old Republic and Jade Empire.

Psychonauts 2 and Half-Life 3 would be awesome.

I'd love for MS to bring back:

Most obvious choice is PGR

Rallisport Challenge (need a decent rally game and these were awesome on Xbox)

Viva Piniata (Wife loved it and I admit to spending a fair few hours in the garden)

Left 4 Dead

Oh Geometry Wars and Hexics :)

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

Bring back Knights of the Old Republic and Jade Empire.

[/quote]

Both of these a thousand times over.