Star Wars - Old Republic

Does any one know if Star Wars - Old Republic is going to be onthe Xbox or is it PC only.....?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 86 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

on the pc

Unfortunately yup its PC only, its past time the 360 got a decent Star Wars title the old black box had a few.
Its not like there wouldn't be any demand but all we see is TFU1&2 and likely no 3 :(, they were fun titles but some better (longer lasting) S-W fare would not be a bad thing for the console or Mr Lucas's wallet.

I asked them about this, they said it wouldn't port to the Xbox 360 well, which is probably true nothing to do with the Xbox, just that MMORPGs don't really port well to consoles.

PC based only as its an mmo, same as star wars galaxies. To make it console friendly would take way too much and also would need a keyboard and mouse to work with it.

Ive got the beta of swtor and that is a huge gb usage.

[quote user="GreyPilgrim"]

Unfortunately yup its PC only, its past time the 360 got a decent Star Wars title the old black box had a few.
Its not like there wouldn't be any demand but all we see is TFU1&2 and likely no 3 :(, they were fun titles but some better (longer lasting) S-W fare would not be a bad thing for the console or Mr Lucas's wallet.

[/quote]

My hopes are all pinned on Kinect Star Wars...

[quote user="lowestformofwit"]

My hopes are all pinned on Kinect Star Wars...

[/quote]

Same here, but I think I'm more looking forward to the R2D2 360

We need decent Star Wars games on the Xbox 360, games like KOTOR3, Jedi Knight 3 and not rubbish like the Force Unleashed or that pathetic looking Kinect Star Wars game.  I read that they started to work on KOTOR3 then they scrapped it.  Seriously they need to continue the story of Darth Revan.

I agree, we need another KOTOR.  I never understand when in a time of austerity and developers are reluctant to drop money or gamble on a new franchise. What could be more of a money maker than a GOOD starwars game? I don't have a PC that could run Old Republic and I'm too into relaxing on the sofa with 42"tv console gaming now to go back.

Surely  it must be a worthwhile and profitable  venture, why doesn't it happen? Do I just completely missunderstand how game developers work?

DC Universe on PC can be used with a USB Xbox controller and it plays well IMO. I don't think a controller is that much of an issue.