Star Wars Kinect Trailer (Dont get your hopes up!)

Heres the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iDQZ9kfr6s

And here is how it actually plays:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuchHcnzHq4

Cant believe people were actually excited about this after the fake E3 trailer last year.

Looks ridiculously bad. Expect a lot more of this today. Kinect just doesnt work as a control scheme imo.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The gameplay looks about as expected to me, it was never going to be easy to move around using only Kinect.

What's with the graphics though?  Looks like a Wii game.

@ThouShallKill

Well that is the the other problem with Kinect, as MS cheaped out and took the processor out of the device itself and offloaded the work onto the 360's processor, a five year console, it has to do the work for the game and for the device. I don't expect we will see any games graphically impressive for Kinect.

As for the trailer it looks absolutely fing garbage I cannot believe people actually defend this crap. I also can't believe money and resources are invested in this when we could be getting proper games instead. Just imagine if Kinect was never created instead of this trailer we could be looking at Battlefront 3 or something similar.

In my opinion Kinect will never be anything other than a 'party' tool, and a pathway for future techologies.

I didn't realise games weren't capable of decent graphics when running Kinect.

I didn't think the way you control the game looked too bad but I really needs a graphical polish before it is released.

@voteDC

Are you serious?

Watching the video with Kudo (what a douche btw) playing the game it looked like it took a second just to respond to his movement with precanned animations. It looks about as far removed from immersive as possible. He just wafts his arms and the character responds with great sweeps of his lightsaber. Not to mention the fact that it is on rails just sliding along from one enemy to the next. Further proof imo that Kinect represents a dead end as far as gaming goes rather than improving immersion it has the exact opposite by being a laggy shallow mess, only good for mini games and dancing games.

Lol, wouldn't dare buy Kinect.

Why is Star Wars even relevent anymore anyways? There was 1 good movie and nothing else worthwhile has come of it.

That includes the Bioware game.

That includes the Bioware game.

================================

You serious? KOTOR is one of the best games ever made.

This star wars kinect game looks s***

Looks fun LOL

Looks fun LOL

===============

Fun? as in looks terribly laggy, crappy graphics, clipping animations, weak on rails gameplay and simply, a shoddy use of the license fun?