Star Wars Fans On The Xbox One Just Got Slapped In The Face!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Could care less im waiting to get my hands on halo 5 console now thats a looker imo

I'll be bummed out if Star wars is delayed.  Bad enough Rainbow Six Siege got pushed back to December from October.

Plus I believe Sony got the exclusive marketing rights to this game, so I wasn't really expecting a Xbox One SW Battlefront console edition anyway.

lol Thanks Badger :-)

Not so much a story mode but "missions" will be the single player side then there's some co-op stuff & then all the multiplayer stuff.

Don't worry Mr Lofty,i'll help you with the co-op stuff :-)

I'm just looking forward to my Forza 6 console.

Will I actually play the game or just turn the console on and off just to hear the engine noises? ;-)

It just seems like Playstation phoned this one in. It'll probably sell a ton, but it just looks cheap. I really wish we could have seen what MS could have done. The R2-D2 one was pretty cool looking. Darth deserved more than what looks like a cheap skin. Turning on the console should be the iconic breathing sound. I'm not even a big Star Wars fan, but it could have been much more. MS makes the best custom consoles.

@ Rippen,

Tbh mate I'm the same. Loads of games I want between now and Christmas so if one or two slip back I'll still have plenty to play.

On a side note! Does Battlefront have any sort of SP/co-op gameplay/story etc or is it mainly an online game? I've read so many people say different things about this game it's hard to know.

That's not newsworthy considering Sony have the marketing rights - Gamespot are such a shower of crap these days

Also, the console looks terrible