Star Wars Battlefront 3

Enough of these "meh" Star Wars titles!  I've done my part and played through 2 games of that bald, chav-like, adoption agency Jedi and now I want my Battlefront 3!!!! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lol, yup... it'll surface eventually.

I would love to see a Battlefront game on the 360, I love the space battles on Battlefront 2.

Don't get me wrong, the Star Wars games that are out on 360 are fun, but I just don't understand why the heavy hitters have been neglected!  Battlefront, Republic Commando and Knights of the Old Republic are loved by so many people and would sell huge amounts of copies.

Battlefront 3 is my most wanted game, but I'd also love to see a new Republic Commando game that is set duing the galactic civil war with stormtroopers.  Imagine rapelling out of an ATAT with your squad at the start of a mission.  Or even being dropped into a rebel capital ship while a large scale space battle rages in the background.  :-)

Republic Commando was a great game.Didnt the guys who made Battlefront games get bought by Crytech? imagine a SW Battlefront game in that game engine

I hated playing Battlefront 2. The game had the worst AI, friendly and enemy, that I've ever encountered in a game.

Yeah, I'm hoping Crytek end up doing the game.  ;-)

But right now I just want the game and don't care much for who makes it.  Well, hopefully it won't be complete garbage if Spark are doing it, as rumoured.

Any Star Wars game will do, so long as its decent. Ive been hoping some big publisher would snap up the ex FACTOR 5 dev's, maybe give the ROGUE SQUADRON series another shot.

Would love to see Battlefront 3, would also love to see a Bounty Hunter remake, i loved that game on both gamecube and ps2

Yeah I enjoyed Rogue Squadron and Bounty Hunter.  :-)   Really feels like there's been a lack of proper Star Wars games on the 360.  I know there are the Lego Star Wars games, but it's not the same.

for a moment i thought i had missed one of my most wanted games. this would be amazing on live.