Star Wars Battlefront 3 - An Hour of "What Could Have Been"

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Cheers Blastiel!!!   You certainly know how to open old wounds up LOL   I was so gutted this game never came to light.  I reckon out of all the star wars games they have released on the xbox 360 I still believe that this would still have been No.1. and still popular for a long time.........................................Which leaves me for wishfull thinking and to say  "IF ONLY"

What are the Free Radical guys doing now anyway? I know they got absorbed into Crytek, but are they just working on maps and stuff for Crysis or do they have any interesting projects coming out? It would be sad if Haze ended up being their swansong.

*sigh* As soon as I forget about this game, someone goes and remind me lol.

I feel sad by the fact it got cancelled, I reckon the mutli-player would have been the best on the market. 

After watching the video I swiped my debit card between the space bar and the outer frame. It didn't let me buy it though.

Please someone make Battlefront 3 and take my money, I will only waste it otherwise!

See, this is what hurts being a Star Wars fanboy: potentially great games like this get shelved, but LucasArts are happy to license Republic Heroes & SW: Kinect.

The Battlefront series debuted too early in my opinion, before online console gaming really took off with the masses. A couple of years later & it would have been as mainstream as the big 4 online FPS are now.

Lucasarts is not what it once was :-(

='(

....nuff said!

I'm off for a little weep :-(

[quote user="Daft Badger"]

I'm off for a little weep :-(

[/quote] I'll join you.  I will bring the razor blades lol

Don't be sad folks, for your MP needs you have the AWESOME Black Ops 2 coming this year ;-p