Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

Just announced this morning Twitch TV broadcasting is arriving alongside Titanfall.
I personally cant wait for this feature as I have always wanted to stream to friends so they can see how the game plays before they purchase it.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/450963/xbox-one-twitch-streaming-to-be-introduced-in-march-system-update/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm really looking forward to this too. Unfortunately I have no friends and thus my Twitch stream will forever languish in anonymity.

More info here:

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-twitch-broadcasting

I liked this idea anyway, but the implementation on Xbox looks incredibly cool.

this could be good, main thing i want is the patch that fixes the party chat bug though

Twitch is dreadful... Full of money hungry idiots.

Im buzzing about this,im hoping that it doesnt take up all that screen room on the xb1,or for me its capture card,or im hoping theres an option for full screen,we shall see.

Lol had aload of skype vid chats last night,it was gr8 to put our faces to our gaming m8s.may as well its gonna become regular now.

Anything on this next gen that moves us away from being out of game chat and not talking to each other in games is a good thing in my eyes.

Loving the sound of this app and I am finally glad to be able to watch a twitch feed without my computer crashing (it's not the fastest of laptops).

We have had the twitch viewing app since launch. Just the broadcasting is not yet enabled. XBOX broadcast voice command works now on beta test

At last, everyone will be able to see my awesomeness :-)

Haha... according to your community level you're now a moderator lofty!!!

(sorry, off topic I know)

#brokenforums

Excellent, your all getting banned now lol