SSX Demo - 21st

The demo is out tomorrow, anyone else intereseting in the game?  Anyone going to be trying the demo?  You get a bonus character to try out if you invite a friend to the demo methinks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I will try the demo, but if they *** it up I will be very annoyed. SSX3 was glorious, but most reboots like this turn out to be utter turd.

I really wanna try this out, got it pre-ordered with Gamestation for the extra mountain, the demo will let me decide whether or not I'm cancelling said order.... too many other things coming out.

Been waiting for this for ages,just hope it's not a let down.

Same here, loved SSX Tricky, hope they get it right

Demo out tomorrow? Bonus!

I've got it pre-ordered in Gamestation too and am counting down the days

I'll defiantly be trying this, will be a day 1 purchase if it's any good, first game I've been excited about this year.

I'll be checking this out, there won't be anything defiant about it though ;-)

[quote user="Strangeotron"]

I will try the demo, but if they *** it up I will be very annoyed. SSX3 was glorious, but most reboots like this turn out to be utter turd.

[/quote]

Same here mate.  I remember playing SSX3 back in the day, it was just utter fun.  I've been following this game for a few weeks now, watched every video I could find on it.  by the looks of it, it's going to be brilliant.

--

This isn't a game they seem to have rushed out, the devs said that they wanted to give the reboot a proper shot, and not just rush it out for sales.  Everything so far is looking good, can't wait to try the demo tomorrow.

--

I'll be getting it, I'm confident it'll be worth it.  People can add me if you like, for ridernet leaderboards.

I'll deffo be looking into this. I haven't really played an SSX game since SSX Tricky which in my opinion was the best.

So yeah! looking forward to this...

This will make my birthday ever so better. Awesome. I am hoping it is a lot like the originals, bet sports based game I have played, with an inane quirkiness.