sss

How can i restore my xbox slim 4gb internal storage (not a internal hardrive to system default?) I need to do this in order to remove a family timer from MY console? I don't know how this got put on as i am the only one living at this home. This is really annoying, it gives me 5 hours a day so it hasn't been a problem but i left my console on today and now i can't do any thing. I've read guides to do a console restore but this doesn't work. My only real storage device is a 16gb usb device. And even with out that it still gives me family timer. If any one can help i'd appreciate it so much (saving me from buying a new console.) 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You will need to change the family settings because it is not stored in the memory it is stored in the Xbox it's self if you do not remember the recovery password or the 4 digit pass code you will need to contact Xbox support and they will help you reset the console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yep, need to call in to xbox customer support and give them your serial number from the xbox. that will allow them to pull your special code. you will then be required to enter a key combination using your controller, somewhat resembling a fatality from mortal kombat (if you've ever played it you should be familiar :P)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.