I've been looking for a new game to play, and the Saints row 3 trailer has got me excited. Problem is, the game isn't out for a few months.
I thought I should maybe purchase Saints row 2 to pass the time until the next one comes out. I'm a big fan of the GTA series, in particular San Andreas, but people say this game and GTA shouldn't be compared. The thing about San Andreas I most enjoyed however was the wackiness- things such as cheats which allowed cars to fly, driving motorcycles off cliffs and the side missions like pimping. SR2 seems to be a similar type of concept.
So I have a few questions about SR2
1. Does the multiplayer work? I have heard there are problems with the co-op or something along those lines.
2. Is there splitscreen multiplayer?
3. Does it have a long, well written story?
4. Is there much to do once the game is complete?
5. Overall, would you recommend it?