Spotlight Badge re-introduced

I'm sure it's known by you few regulars and lurkers but for those few who don't know they've renamed the Trixie Badge to the "Gamer Spotlight"
Gamer Spotlight – Poster has been featured in the Gamer Spotlight on Xbox.com

So you can possibly badger Mister Fitzer for the badge if you were in "The Spotlight" During the timeline of the Badge not being distributed up till now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Are they still doing the Gamer Spotlight eh?

[quote user="Koda ST 592"]

[/quote]

Yes, they still are.

What ever happened to trixie? haha

[quote user="A1 KILL SAUCE"]

What ever happened to trixie? haha

[/quote]

Resignation.

I believe she had a kid and never came back, My ex was part of the original gamerchix she knew her pretty well.

[quote user="trixie360"]

• I did not get let go from Microsoft, I resigned.
  • What happened to me and where am I? I quit my job at Xbox after 8 years and now I work at Edelman Digital.
  • Why did I leave? Two reasons: 8 years is a long time and I wanted a fresh adventure. If I had been allowed to continue my work with the community that I loved and helped build I might have stayed. But in the end I love doing community work even more than I loved Xbox and Edelman gave me an opportunity to return to community management.

[/quote]

As from her Blog.

[quote user="Koda ST 592"]

[/quote]

Here is how to put your name in.

Oh, I just didn't know they were still doing it. I'm sure that if I'm that notable of a gamer, they'll contact me. I'm just here to play. ;)

As I say, "Game On." :P

[quote user="fyerball 72"]

Here is how to put your name in.

[/quote]

I don't think they still just pick folks still. They need to know your open to the idea of being in it.

Oh.... If you say so then.... ;)

I'm glad they're still doing the Spotlight. I haven't seen it in awhile. 

[quote user="fyerball 72"]

I don't think they still just pick folks still. They need to know your open to the idea of being in it.

[/quote]