Spotify it's Xbox One Green

It would be wonderful for xbox one to have spotify so I don't have to change my tv input for Apple TV (Input 1). If you find time throw in airplay also. Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oooh Spotify would be very nice. I wouldn't even mind that much if it was Gold only.

I don't use Spotify now, so there'd be no need for me to have it on the Xbox One - but, the more the merrier!

Would be nice but can't really see them adding that due to Xbox music.

I'm on the 30 day Xbox Music trial. Would love to have a spotify app but I'll switch if I have to.

I understand that Microsoft has their own music service, but Spotify would be an excellent addition to the current apps for Xbox One. I don't care that it had to be for Gold members only. I'd love to play video games and stream my music through the Xbox, especially that I have a Turtle Beach headset for the console. Shuffle Play could be the only feature available for my playlists for all I care. This needs to happen as soon as possible.

I hate thread titles like this - it makes people think it's actually coming or is already here. Don't do that!

Also, why are you resurrecting such an old thread?

lol, it would be AMAZING. Who thinks microsoft is going to ditch either their overpriced video, or music services. If bubbleUPNP didn't let me stream my stuff to it, I wouldn't own it.

Totally agree to this! It would be amazing if it could be like a kind of snap feature so you could just snap on and change song and then get in to the game again!

If your on prepaid phone with Spark NZ one of the largest telco companies in NZ you get free spotify.

Yay! Another thread from 2013! Awesome sauce dipped in chocolate...