SPOILERS Next Batman Game?

Was just browsing youtube for batman videos and I came across this:

Can't work out how to embed youtube videos...so click this for the link to it.

What do you all make of this? If this is real, and it certainly does look it, then I'm blown away by this!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I reckon Hush is gonna feature in the next game or upcoming dlc following his exit cutscene in Arkham City. Bludhaven gets mentioned a lot throughout the game too.

yeah saw that little easter egg in the game, its on the floor near her old costume from Asylum in the Steel Mill . The story and especially the ending to Arkham City leave a tonne of questions to be answered..so much room for the next game, with the jokers "death" and Harley Pregnant....what damage can a baby do eh??

Well the Mystery guy is Azrael, interesting the way they introduced him into the games world....considering he was the replacement Batman after Bane broke his back. They is so much they can do with Bats though, now they have introduced the whole bat family...the story doesnt have to revolve around Arkham anymore either, just imagine if they put the story in the rest of Gotham, getting to see the real Batcave and Wayne Manor....huge potential still, even with Jokers death

So far i have finished the first campaign, only have the final part of the Riddler side mission to do, done all the others, completed the extra Catwoman bit at the end, and finished it on Plus mode and have only 60 odd riddler puzzles to find etc....and done all the combat challenges as Bats and Robin...and only showing 82% completed lol

[quote user="voteDC"]

The Azrael in the game is more likely to be Michael Lane (the current Azrael) due to his connection to Talia Al Ghul.

-

The costume is also more similar to Lane's than Jean Paul Valley's Azrael suit.

[/quote]

Agreed, the Batman World in the game does seem to be more...current with its storylines and character stories.....still, would love to see some of the original Batman Stories played out using the Arkham games style

[quote user="jigster1"]

Agreed what about the prophecy that mystery guy gave?

[/quote]

Azreal I think his name was. Yea he gave a nice warning. Like Charmer says, there are so many openings for the next Bman! The games only really just come out but I want the next one already!

Done the new game plus, one riddler hostage left to save..about 60 more riddler trophies/riddles to sort. Done all Catwoman stuff, few side missions remaining. 50/75 Batman Challenges done, none of the campaign ones and about half of that for Catwoman challenges.

Yea but if the sequel main enemy is Harleys baby..does this mean we are going to play as Batman Beyond? Playing as Batman's son as that's all set in the future.

well its hardly going to be fighting a baby lol....but in the DC universe who knows...someone might put joker in a lazerus pit and bring him back, a clone maybe.....The Joker doesnt always die...ask Tim Drake. I cant see them suddenly switching the game to the future with Bruce Wayne as an old man with his son working it as Batman, there is still alot that can be done in the current Batman world in the game, the main villain doesnt have to be Joker

I don't know how I'd feel with co-op being in the campaign, but some co-op challenges like the predator ones could have the potential to be amazing. I'm really looking forward to the Nightwing DLC tomorrow and am gutted I can't play as Robin yet. :(

I'm just wondering what else I may have missed in AC. Not finished all the side missions though.