Splinter Cell:Blacklist gets 30 second trailer.

http://www.shoptonews.net/2012/06/12/splinter-cell-blacklist-gets-30-second-trailer/

Like it says there's not much to see but I personally can't wait for this.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice! Cheers Lofty I'm looking forward to this

I like Splinter Cell as much as the next man, but I wants ma Rainbow Six first!!!!

[quote user="MetalGearFloppy"]

I like Splinter Cell as much as the next man, but I wants ma Rainbow Six first!!!!

[/quote]

Bit of a wait yet :(

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[quote user="MetalGearFloppy"]

[/quote]

Bit of a wait yet :(

[/quote]

Yeh =[ shame nothing showed at E3

Did like what I saw at E3 from the demo they showed, the fact they have borrowed gameplay from Assassin's Creed has me more interested in this series then before..but want to see far more then what we did see at E3 and a 30 second teaser trailer before getting my hopes up with this game

-

Could be promising though

This really surprised me at E3. The idea of being able to use youre voice to distract the enemy is a step in the right direction in terms of using kinect. I would much rather use it as something to implement in a title rather then buy a kinect specific title.

[quote user="NickWba18"]

This really surprised me at E3. The idea of being able to use youre voice to distract the enemy is a step in the right direction in terms of using kinect. I would much rather use it as something to implement in a title rather then buy a kinect specific title.

[/quote]

No reason why this "trick" couldnt be pulled off using a standard Xbox headset, as for a step in the right direction...all it is doing is turning a £90 or less Accessory to enable full body controller abilities into nothing more then a microphone for ingame options

Something, we experienced Xbox users will know was done extremely well on the original Xbox, in Rainbow Six Black Arrow...using a headset to issue commands

Kinect is really, really poor 

Rainbow Six... Awww man I miss it.

Might crack out Black Arrow

New Splinter Cell looks really good though... Killing in motion? BOSS! 

It seems the Jason Bourne love is to continue...least they added Mercs V Spies back.

[quote user="HULK JD"]

Rainbow Six... Awww man I miss it.

Might crack out Black Arrow

New Splinter Cell looks really good though... Killing in motion? BOSS! 

[/quote]

Black Arrow! now there's a game, still better than most online 360 games these days in my opinion.