Spinal for Killer Instinct.....

Available now.... Go get him.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Already on top of that! Got to mess around with him for about 20 minutes before work, SICK! Glacius OG costumes are slick too.

I really hope they bring back cinder from the first KI. He was brutal to play with.

Pure speculation but most people seem to think Cinder will be the last person in Season 2 :)

Cinder was my favorite character so it would be nice to see him back. Fulgor and Spinal are nice additions too.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Spinal definitely adds a new flavor to the game and I'm sure Fulgore will as well. Can't wait to get home to get back in the lab with him.

Heads up, stay away from Ranked matches for awhile. There's a bug going on that's sending players to jail if the RQ or not lol. Here's the link to what's going on www.doublehelixgames.com/.../index.php

Spinal is garbage

Yay!!! More broken crap for my XB1 I'm so lucky to have this system thats almost as useful for gaming as a paper weight.

The bug is on DoubleHelix end I would think. Hope they fix it soon for those who play a lot of ranked matches. We should know more when they livestream tonight.

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

Spinal is garbage

[/quote]Is not! =P