spent thousands of $$ for nothing..

I've been banned from coms again with Xbox only saying "derogatory words."  Are you freaking kidding me xbox? All of the money I've spent on not only your games but the subscription year after year? Xbox without notice removed the "underground" setting therefore making every derogatory word unacceptable to message to anyone else. While leaving anyone  everyone to scream terrible things all over their microphones without any repercussions. SHAME ON YOU XBOX LIVE. If you're going to police messages police voice chat within games! You can't have little ***** (I wrote those stars myself) talking ish over the mic and then banning me on the back end. What the heck kind of justice is this? Once again I subscribed to the "underground" Xbox communications setting and am subjected constantly to anyone and everyone screaming obscene things and I don't report them because I know what I "signed up for." That being the underground setting. These bans because Xbox can't police the children running around screaming curse words and then report anyone who says anything back have to stop. I'm not entirely sure what prompted your company to remove obvious filters that helped separate the men from the boys but please replace them. This is complete bs and your company is becoming a joke. Even call of dusty chose Sony over you. Listen to your consumers or you will fall.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

No matter what your "zone" was on the 360 (they never actually worked btw) doesn't mean you can send offensive messages over live.

If you come across someone being offensive over live block & report them enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

The enforcement team can't investigate someone if nobody reports them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Open an case review here

enforcement.xbox.com/Home

How to open an case review?

enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

Study the code of conduct which of should have done when you signed up.

Happy Gaming!

Sorry this didn't help.

This would be cause somebody reported you for it. If you don't want to hear others yell online, mute, block, and report them.. Then the enforcement looks into the issue, and gives the proper punishments for it.. They look into as well, being every game, message, everything said is recorded on the servers.. If you messaged your friend swearing, he probably swears too, and would not report you, therefore you wont get an enforcement action, when you send it to people you don't know, they can report you for it. Swearing will only get your suspended, if you get suspended 3 times for the same thing, you can then be banned

Sorry this didn't help.

Not true.

It all depends on the severity of the offence.More severe cases are banned for a first offence.

There is no "3 strikes & your out" rule but obviously,the more times you are suspended for the same thing the more likely you are to be banned.

Sorry this didn't help.