SpeedFreaks SFK Driving Clan

Hi all,

SpeedFreaks is a tiny, loyal, friendly clan! We're relaxed gamers! You won't see SpeedFreaks boasting 1,000's of members. Our focus? Quality not quantity. Every SpeedFreak driver is active. They are driving and having a laugh here regularly.

We have MINIMAL easy rules. We own 360's, PS3's, PC's, etc. Whilst the majory of us are 30+, we accept members 17+. If you can be mature, enjoy driving and friendly sites, join in!

Our Three R's: Race - Relax - Respect

Visit us here - www.speedyfreaks.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi Chris, Place is looking good mate, Best of luck with SFK

We have events underway for Forza 3 and GT5.......... the F1 event will be launching soon as will the WRC once DiRT3 gets here! Come check us out!

Some members, myself included, have received their copies of DiRT3 today.......... come and join us and get in on the fun, with DiRT3 now with us the SpeedFreaks WRC will be starting soon along with the F1 events that have been in the making for quite some time to make sure it runs as smotthly as possible!

Come check us out, we dont care about skill level......... all we care about is that you enjoy yourself and get as much as you can out of your driving games!

www.speedyfreaks.com

15:07

We have to tell you, DiRT 3 is the business.

I started a virtual DiRT3-WRC quite a few months ago. It's called an 'adjust' series.

What this means is, that the ppl with most experience and time are slowed. There are things like random puncture, failures etc, but it never stops anyone from completing an event. What this serves to do, is make the racing field closer, it also means nobody knows exactly where they'll end up. The only thing g'teed is that those ppl who say they aren't so hot at driving games get a chance to shine!!

:)

I'm mapping out a whole WRC for the SpeedFreaks driving site, pls feel free to follow the link and have a nose around. Our drivers are in the main 25+ but we welcome mature 17 yr olds and up. If the fear of not doing well, often puts you off getting involved with driving stuff - don't let it! Most of our action is offline, so you can fit it around your current schedules. It's a doddle!

Our ppl are DIFFERENT to the normal XBL drivers you meet in a lobby. If we go online together, we don't wipe each other out to claim a victory or anything like that.

There's an awesome side to driving you've probably never seen before, it's right here

speedfreaks.forumotion.co.uk

We also love:

- Forza III (and painting, modding and setting cars up)

- GT 5

- F1 is soon to be the 4th series

The SF's WRC will start on or around Wed 1st June, join up so that you're there from the start.

SpeedFreaks WILL allow you to get the best value for money from the 4 main driving titles.

If you're as chilled as we are, then why not pay our site a visit. Don't worry, we'll never be one of the huge 100+ member sites.

It's a close friendly virtual family unit

B4n

Wain

Wow that's weird! I just wrote that and someone elses name is on it!< \br>< \br>

:S< \br>< \br>

Ahhh well, try again I will.< \br>< \br>

We have to tell you, DiRT 3 is the business.< \br>< \br>

I started a virtual DiRT3-WRC quite a few months ago. It's called an 'adjust' series.< \br>< \br>

What this means is, that the ppl with most experience and time are slowed. There are things like random puncture, failures etc, but it never stops anyone from completing an event. What this serves to do, is make the racing field closer, it also means nobody knows exactly where they'll end up. The only thing g'teed is that those ppl who say they aren't so hot at driving games get a chance to shine!!< \br>< \br>

:)< \br>< \br>

I'm mapping out a whole WRC for the SpeedFreaks driving site, pls feel free to follow the link and have a nose around. Our drivers are in the main 25+ but we welcome mature 17 yr olds and up. If the fear of not doing well, often puts you off getting involved with driving stuff - don't let it! Most of our action is offline, so you can fit it around your current schedules. It's a doddle!< \br>< \br>

Our ppl are DIFFERENT to the normal XBL drivers you meet in a lobby. If we go online together, we don't wipe each other out to claim a victory or anything like that.< \br>< \br>

There's an awesome side to driving you've probably never seen before, it's right. here< \br>< \br>

speedfreaks.forumotion.co.uk< \br>< \br>

We also love:< \br>< \br>

- Forza III (and painting, modding and setting cars up)< \br>< \br>

- GT 5< \br>< \br>

- F1 is soon to be the 4th series< \br>< \br>

The SF's WRC will start on or around Wed 1st June, join up so that you're there from the start.< \br>< \br>

SpeedFreaks WILL allow you to get the best value for money from the 4 main driving titles.< \br>< \br>

If you're as chilled as we are, then why not pay our site a visit. Don't worry, we'll never be one of the huge 100+ member sites.< \br>< \br>

It's a close friendly virtual family unit< \br>< \br>

B4n< \br>< \br>

Wain

I cant wait for Dirt3 to arrive :) Speed Freaks FTW. Looking forward for the F1 Event to start

And yes, where are all you female drivers!

SCOOB1ES can't be the only one!!

:D

SF WRC & SF F1WC are due to start soon......... join and get in on the fun!

Thank the lord i'm part of this clan,i've never found more helpful and friendly people,as a person who never considers driving games as my thing,you've really opened my eyes to how much fun you can have,even if you lack the skills,this is THE place to do your driving.

Thanks guys,waiting now for Dirt 3 to turn up :)