Special medical-friendly official controllers...

Hello Officialdom of the Forum: I have certain medical issues causing blood-flow problems and predisposition to pathological callousness of the hands, and fingertips are numb often, thus causing extra-hard squeezing subconsciously... 

I asked an "Ambassador" my question, and was merely mocked for being uncontrollably handicapped in this way.

He/she told me, "Stop playing then (idiot!)"... Wow, thanks.

Trust me, I'd rather not have medical ailments. Geez... Is every Multiple Sclerosis or physically-imperfect person a second-class citizen to the company? I doubt it...

Are there any SOFT-TO-THE-TOUCH, non-callous-forming, gently-handling, Microsoft-approved controllers out there, for those less physically perfect...?

Thank you for your time. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You are most welcome. I hope you find what you are looking for. Please remember that we are all equals on both the forums and the console. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise. Have a great day.

Cloud.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I know there is no ideal answer for me... Thanks sincerely to both for your time.

Sorry this didn't help.

REX BELLATOR, Hello there.

Firstly I am going to address what advice you were offered by an ambassador. At no point should you of been discouraged to play on your console, for any reason other than health concerns (such as epilepsy etc...) Please report this behavior if it caused you any offense.

As for the controllers, please follow the link at the bottom of this post for a list of official microsoft controllers. Maybe the "Wireless Controller with Transforming D-Pad" will suit your needs?

www.xbox.com/.../Home

I hope this is helpful, and once again I apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during ambassador chat.

Take good care,

Cloud.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry to hear about a fellow ambassador treating u like that.Please understand,most are younger teens,so they think there something big now.

But yes there are controller covers that are soft.Just search google for xbox360 special controllers.

Sorry this didn't help.

Another person told me not to be a "whiny coward"--not the point. If I can prevent problems due to my individual difference, why shouldn't I? Am I morally inferior for merely wanting smoother gaming, despite my physical deficits...? Are medically-afflicted people a lesser race or something...? There is an attitude problem with XBOX users, I assert.

Sorry this didn't help.